What is Permanent Rasta ? How to make it ?
- Rasta is a permanent model that emerges as a result of intertwining of hair with hair. It is not possible to open.
- The application is made with the help of a needle and a comb.
- No wax is used.
- the total number of rastas, depends on the thickness of the rasta.
- It is possible to extend your rasta with additional hair optionally for this, it is sufficient that your hair is at least 8 cm.
- You can choose the length and color you want.
- We recommend that you wash with warm water 2 or 3 times a week, depending on the oiliness of your hair.
- While washing, our recommendation is to foam the fiber thoroughly and wash it by rubbing it with soft movements.
We attach particular importance to ease of use. The hair we use in the rastas we apply has a light and soft texture according to the mass volume.